- 1 Sprouted Corn Tortilla
- 1 Handful Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1 Pasture Raised Egg
- 1 Lime
- (Optional Feta Cheese)
- Remove seeds from Roma tomato then dice.
- Sautee raw baby spinach and diced tomatoes in a pan on medium high heat with avocado oil until slightly tender
- Remove veggies from pan and set aside, place tortilla in a pan with a dash of oil and squeeze of lime juice, toast and flip until crispy, then remove.
- Next, cook an egg in ghee or avocado oil for about 4 minutes on medium high then remove, and place everything onto the tortilla. Season with salt + pepper and cayenne for a spicy kick!