Berry Smoothie Bowl
I love this simple smoothie bowl for a snack or a few hours before a workout. It is so customizable and refreshing!
- 1/2 c Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- 1/4 c Frozen Strawberries
- 1/4 c Almond Milk can use any plant milk or coconut water
- Top with granola, honey and peanut butter! I love the Purely Elizabeth brand for granola
- Add the liquid and frozen fruit into the blender
- Keep blending until smooth, it should be really THICK
- Add more liquid if needed to thin out consistency
- Top with all of your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- I keep these little reusable plastic containers and wash them, they are perfect for smoothie bowls on the go or at home!