Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Low-Carb appetizer with all the flavor. Perfect for gatherings when you want to keep things on the healthier side, while still keeping the flavor!
- Cookie Sheet
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1/2 c Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4c c Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
Spices: 1 Tsp of each: Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Chili Powder.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut up cauliflower into bite sized pieces
- Mix Cauliflower florets in a bowl with almond flour and spice mixture until well coated
- Place on pan lined with parchment paper or foil
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes flipping halfway through
- Take out of the oven and toss in buffalo sauce
- Put florets back in the oven and bake for 15 more minutes or until crispy, option to broil at the end for extra crisp!