Cashew Butter Cookies
- 1 Pasture Raised Egg
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 c Melted Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/3 c Creamy Unsweetened Cashew Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 + 1/4 c Almond Flour (Bob's Redmill Brand works great)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 bar Crushed 72%+ Cacao Dark Chocolate
Heat oven to 325.
2. Mix in wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls, then slowly add in dry mixture to wet. Add in chocolate chunks.
3. Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes, then take an ice cream scooper onto parchment paper for even cookies.
4. Bake at 325 for 12 mins, then broil at the end for 2 minutes for a perfect crisp