Chimichurri Shrimp Bowl
This bowl is packed with vibrant flavor and excellent nutrition. The balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, fiber and amazing taste make it a perfect recipe to make for lunch or dinner! All recipes are always customizable. Try it with steak, chicken or fish! I love this shrimp version.
- Food Processor or Blender
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 1 c Jasmine Rice
- 1 c Mixed Greens
- 1 Avocado
- 1 c Fresh Cilantro
- 1 c Fresh Parsley
- 3 cloves Fresh Garlic
- 1/4 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Start by making the chimichurri in the food processor add in fresh parsley, fresh cilantro, extra virgin olive oil, garlic cloves, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Blend until finely chopped, scrape down the sides and repeat until desired consistency
- Pat shrimp dry then marinate in chimichurri sauce for about 10 minutes
- Make jasmine rice according to package instructions.
- Cook shrimp on medium high heat for about 1-2 minutes on each side until cooked through
- Serve shrimp over mixed greens and rice
- Top with sliced avocado and enjoy!
healthy + FLAVOR = my kinda recipe 🔥 #nourishedbyanne #austintexas #chimichurrisauce #chimichurri #chimichurriargentino #shrimprecipe #healthyweightloss #healthyrecipes #easymeal #healthyliving #wellnesstips #wellnessjourney #shrimp #easyrecipesformoms #austinnutritionist #austinfitnesstrainer #atxfoodie #atxfoodies #wellnesstok♬ Feral Anthems pt 4 - DJ L BEATS