Coconut Matcha Balls
The perfect energy bites for before a workout or on the go & only takes 10 minutes to make! Matcha green tea comes from a leaf that is finely ground into a powder. It has the nutritional equivalent to 10 cups of regular brewed green tea. It is high in antioxidants and promotes weight loss, detoxifies the body naturally and can lower cholesterol and blood sugar. Make these energy bites and share with me on Instagram! @nourished_by_anne
- 1/2 c Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 3 tbsp Organic Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup (can sub honey)
- 1 tbsp Melted Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Organic Matcha
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor, and store in a covered container in the refrigerator and enjoy!