Fall Harvest Bowl
- 1/2 c Brown Rice I like using easy frozen microwave rice from trader joes
- 1/2 c Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1 c Mixed Greens
- 1/4 Sliced Honeycrisp Apple
- 1 Sprikle Feta or Goat Cheese
- 6 oz Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 tbsp Spicy Cashew Salad Dressing I get the premade one from trader joes
- Prep the sweet potatoes ahead - roast at 415 in the oven for 35 minutes or until crispy. Season with sea salt, cinnamon, chili powder and garlic.
- Assemble all of the ingredients in the bowl and top with dressing. Enjoy!
my favorite juicy fall salad - keeps me full for hours it’s loaded with all the seasonal healthy ingredients 🍁 you need to try it. This is the lazy way - I like to keep things quick for lunch time and having your protein and carb source prepped makes it a game changer ⚡️ #harvestbowl #smoothiebowlrecipe#easylunchideas#mealprepideas#mealprep#cookingwithme#atxdietitian#atxnutritionist#easyrecipe#dinnerecipes#familyrecipe#dietitian#cookingathometiktoktv#fyp#sweetgreen#healthyrecipes♬ Lo-fi hip hop - NAO-K