Margherita Pizza Tostada:
As a kid, I loved pizza, but only wanted the thin crunchy crust, as i learned how to build my own pizzas I realized I didn't want to spend time tossing my own dough and wanted something lighter, so I used a tortilla instead. I came up with this recipe for margherita pizza tostadas, and they're quick, easy to make, and delicious.
I love making margherita pizza tostadas because they're a fun and unique way to serve pizza. The tortillas are crispy and the toppings are fresh and flavorful. They're also a great way to satisfy my pizza cravings without having to order takeout. They are also a great easy appetizer you can customize to your liking.
Margherita Pizza Tostada
- 1 Tortilla use any kind
- 1 heaping spoonful Tomato Sauce I love Rao's tomato basil sauce
- 1 sliced Campari Tomato can use roma or san marzano tomatoes
- 3 oz Sliced Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 sprinkle Dried Oregano
- Spread tomato sauce on tortilla, then add tomatoes and mozzarella cheese
- Air fry at 375 for 6-10 minutes or until crispy if baking in the oven preheat to 400 and bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are crispy
- Remove from heat, garnish with olive oil, fresh basil and dried oregano
- Cut and serve! Enjoy this easy crispy pizza tostada
MARGHERITA TOSTADA 🍕 if you love pizza, tacos & 10 minute air fryer recipes, you came to the right place. This recipe is super easy with only a few ingredients. Customize & make it how you like. Here’s the simple recipe below Ingredients: * tortilla * tomato sauce * sliced campari tomatoes * pearl mozzarella balls * fresh basil * dried oregano place your tortilla in the air fryer with all the toppings for about 10 minutes & watch the cheese melt. Once it’s crispy remove from the airfryer and top with fresh basil. #thepizzatostada #pizzatostada #airfryerrecipes #easyrecipe #healthyrecipes #dinnerinspo #10minutelunch♬ P power (feat. Drake) - Gunna
- Ingredients: You can use any type of tortilla that you like, such as corn tortillas, flour tortillas, or whole-wheat tortillas.
- Toppings: In addition to the classic margherita pizza toppings of mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, and fresh basil, you can also add other toppings, such as sliced pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, or onions.
- Cooking: If you are baking the tostadas in the oven, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the tostadas for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serving: Serve the tostadas immediately with your favorite dipping sauce, such as marinara sauce, ranch dressing, or blue cheese dressing.
- For a crispier crust, brush the tortillas with olive oil before baking or air frying.
- If you are using a lot of toppings, you may need to bake the tostadas for a few minutes longer.
- Be careful not to overcook the tostadas, or they will become hard and dry.
- If you are making the tostadas ahead of time, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. To reheat, bake the tostadas in a preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.