Sheet Pan Salmon + Veggies Meal
This sheet pan meal can be cooked in under 20 minutes and uses real whole food ingredients. Best of all, you can customize it with your favorite vegetables and seasonings. Perfect staple whether you are cooking for one or the whole family.
- 1 lb Wild Caught Salmon Filet
- 1 Chopped Zucchini
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 bunch Broccoli
- Chopped Bell Peppers + Onions
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Fresh Squeeze lemon
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning & Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place chopped vegetables and salmon on the pan lined with parchment paper
- Drizzle olive oil on top, mix with lemon pepper seasoning and sea salt
- Roast at 400 for about 15 minutes or until done (depending on thickness of fish)
- Enjoy! Can be paired with brown rice, or potatoes as well.