Sourdough Grilled Chicken Sandwich
*vegetarian option available*
- 2 slices Sourdough Bread
- 1/2 Bell Pepper
- 1 handful Organic Spinach
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper Hummus
- 1/2 Thin Sliced Organic Chicken Breast
- Heat up skillet to medium high heat, and slice chicken breast laterally to get a thin breast. Season with garlic salt + ground black pepper + paprika + dash of canyenne for extra spice. Cook until done.
- Keep pan at medium-high heat and saute pepper in oil until blackened for about 4 minutes on each side without touching.
- Add hummus to toasted bread and fill in the sandwich, cut in half and enjoy!