Let's break it down we need staple items in each eat to get the right nutrition. We need:
This keeps our blood sugar controlled, hunger satisfied, energy sustained, and taste buds happy!
- 1 c Organic Greens spinach, arugula, mixed greens
- 1 c Roasted Veggies (Mushrooms, Sweet Potatoes, zucchini) roast in olive oil
- 1 Chicken Thigh seasoned with lemon pepper
- 1/4 Avocado
- Olive oil + Balsamic + Lemon
- Heat oven to 415
- Place seasoned veggies + chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Cook for 30 minutes flipping half way
- Place roasted veggies + chicken over bowl of mixed greens, top with avocado or pumpkin seeds. Add fresh lemon with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic for the finishing touch!
This easy sheet pan meal can be made with any substitutions which makes it so accessible and not to mention the minimal clean up! How to customize: Make it Vegan- Sub chicken for chickpeas or tofu Make it Calorie Dense- Add more oil and serve with brown rice or quinoa Make it Spicy- Add red pepper flakes or hot sauce Make it YOUR way! Show your creation with me on Instagram