We all want to look and feel our best going into the warmer months. It is important to create healthy habits and aim for realistic and sustainable goals. Here are a few ways you can start:
- Eat more whole foods, less packaged / processed foods.
- Get about 20-30g of quality complete protein at each meal (individual needs vary)
- Be picky with your sugar. Limit sweet coffees, treats etc. These tend to add up more than you think!
- Get good sleep. About 7-8 hours a night to support stress levels, hormone function and metabolism efficiency.
- Hydrate. Get in enough water throughout the day, use electrolytes to replenish while sweating. My favorite kind are these from Ultima
- Fire up your metabolism by building muscle. Strength training helps build muscle and increases lean body mass, helping you utilize energy from food more efficiently.
- Be mindful with your choices. Do this the healthy way!
If you want more personal guidance on specific recommendations and individualized programming, schedule a free 15 minute call with me. Let's discuss your goals and start feeling your best today.
Schedule a free call with me